In this article the user will be able to get to know on how to set up the connectivity between Chatbot Platform and Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram, and Public API Omnichannel.
- Viber Chatbots Connectivity
- Telegram Connectivity
- WhatsApp Connectivity
- Public asynchronous API Omnichannel Connectivity
API interaction for Chatbot
- Chatbot exists in the Chat Platform as a virtual agent.
- Virtual agent acts as a live operator in terms of dialogs routing and analytics.
- When a Chatbot is connected to a Chat Platform, a webhook of the Chatbot is specified on the side of the Chat Platform, and a webhook of the Chat Platform is specified on the side of the Chatbot for Bot API requests.
- If the user sends a file, this file must be saved on the server of the Chat Platform, and a direct link to the file must be sent to the Chatbot Platform in the body of the message.
- When a Chatbot sends a file to the channel, it sends a direct link to the file to the Chat Platform.
WABA Notification and Messaging Afterwards: